Thursday, September 23, 2010

Periodic Time Tables



Do you horde things? I'm hooked on Action Figures and Records and Cd's etc.. so much I do take photos of a lot of it. Anyway what follows are just simply magazine clippings I'm trying to talk myself into throwing away or maybe ebaying as a pack of memories for some ther poor pack rat....









Like everyone else I've been trying to de-cluterize my house and get rid of some of this usulessness.. DO I need 7 articles about Digital underound curca Sex Packets ? No, I don't but I can't throw it away. Unless of course I make a copy. Records, CD's, Cassette's they are everywhere in my garage... Sometime's I bring some in.. Copy them and sell or toss whatever it is.. I feel like I need to at least take a picture of this cool action figure my son has demolished before I throw it away ha ha.. I'm so glad I didn't have the option to to back-up everything I ever owned. Sure it would be cool to see every toy I ever had.. O.k... yeah. I may have a problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment